Goals and Objectives of Youth Ending Hunger
- Promote and organize the student with a view to flourish the best of their intellect and creativity;
- Build them as socially aware citizens through creating social responsibilities among them;
- Create self-reliant conviction among them;
- Provoke each member of the organization in order to build them as successful, autonomous and volunteer leaders; and
- Persuade everyone to be scientific minded.
Engaging students in building society along with their study is one of the main goals of the Youth Ending Hunger through which an affluent and dignified future will be created for all of us.